Wednesday, January 13, 2010

New Kicks

Hi Mom,

Check out my new shoes! I went to the Sketchers outlet and got this pair of fabulous orange kicks. They're sneakers but shiny, they come with both white and orange laces...and now they're mine (at a very reasonable price).

The only downside--people don't really wear sneakers in New York unless they're going to the gym. Or unless the sneakers are Converse. I'm not sure if it's an East Coast versus West Coast thing, if it's because people here just like to dress up for no reason at all, but they're very comfortable, so I'll give them a go...

Love,
Karen

1 comment:

  1. Hi Karen,

    Great sneakers! I noticed that people in Italy didn't wear sneakers...unless they were American! I hope they are comfortable too.

    Love,
    Mom

    ReplyDelete