Friday, November 13, 2009

Fur Elise


Hi Mom,

The Atlanta airport is one classy place. Though some Nordstrom stores have discontinued their live piano playing, the tradition is still alive and well in the Atlanta airport's food court. So I plugged in my computer (the terminal has free internet, yay), charged up my cell phone, and listened to Michael B. play like I was at Carnegie Hall. If you're ever there, it's in Terminal E.

I spent a goodly four hours in that airport yesterday thanks to fog in Detroit. Delays in Detroit meant missing my connection, which meant waiting for the next connecting flight. Makes perfect sense, well, Detroit to New York via Atlanta being such an intuitive route to begin with...

I can't complain, really. It was super cheap. Thank you, Air Tran.

And after 12 hours in transit, New York City's bright lights were on the horizon.

I took a cab home.

Love,
Karen

No comments:

Post a Comment