Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Blockbuster Box

Hi Mom,

I walked into my local Duane Reade and there in the front was this box. It's a Blockbuster box. Apparently they're going to be all over the place. You use them like a movie vending machine--well, except you also return movies to them.

I was waiting in line and watched a guy kick the heck out of the thing.

It seems much worse than having your M&Ms get stuck, though I guess at $1 a rental, you could always just put another dollar in and get two?

I'll check it out and let you know.

Love,
Karen

1 comment:

  1. Hi Karen,

    I guess I have to get used to the idea of a Blockbuster vending machine. Competition has really changed Blockbuster. And as we know, sometimes quirky vending machines can be very funny!

    Love, Mom

    ReplyDelete