Saturday, February 13, 2010

Yoga Train

Hi Mom,

Yoga mats on board! The people to yoga mat ratio increases dramatically when we hit the top of Brooklyn. Coming from where I live, there's nae a yoga mat in sight for a good 20 minutes. Then they strike--purples and yellows and greens all tied up, tucked under some good looking 20- or 30-something's arm. There's even probably dog yoga somewhere around here.

Disclaimer: I have nothing against yoga. It even looks fairly worthwile. I have no interest in doing it, nor carrying one of those mats around with me, but I know enough people who swear by it not to knock it.

Love,
Karen

1 comment:

  1. Hi Karen,

    Just think how much more relaxed, and flexible all those people with the mats are, than we are.

    Namaste,
    Mom

    ReplyDelete