Monday, February 8, 2010

Watch out, Dunkin' Donuts

Hi Mom,

Dunkin' Donuts may be in danger here in the city. Slowly but surely, Tim Hortons is taking a bite out of the Big Apple. I'm starting to notice them around town, and once these kinds of invasions start, it's usually only a matter of time before they're everywhere.

Apparently they're even taking over stores that USED to be Dunkin' Donuts.

I personally like Dunkin' Donuts' coffee better, but like many things in the city, this one isn't really up to me. I'll give it a try--stay tuned for the coffee comparison.

Love,
Karen

1 comment:

  1. Hi Karen,

    They have also arrived in Detroit. As a matter of fact, there is one on Maple and Telegraph. I usually think about stopping on my way to work...but then...I don't.

    Love,
    Mom

    ReplyDelete