Thursday, December 10, 2009

Attn: Bo Peep

Hi Mom,

Here we have one sheep backpack/purse phenomenon. Don't know where it came from, can't tell you how it got here, but boy, what a find!

I was on the escalator at Port Authority earlier tonight and saw it, almost stopped the girl to ask her where she got it. Guess some of life's great mysteries have to remain unrevealed.

The only thing about it is it's not smiling. And I, like you, believe in the necessity of stuffed animals' most obvious jubilance.

Speaking of purses, remember that My Little Pony carrier I lost when I was five? I was just thinking about it today. And the pony that blinked. Go figure.

Love,
Karen

1 comment:

  1. lol! That is SO funny, Karen! I have never seen a blacksheep backback in my life. But I have to say, it's pretty cuddly looking. Yes..I do remember the My Little Pony with the eyes that opened. I think we were waiting in that long, long line to register you for Safety Town....

    Love, Mom

    ReplyDelete