Monday, December 28, 2009

Kugel for everybody!

Hi Mom,

Whole Foods is now carrying kugel.

I saw it today near the check-out, alongside some soups. I was pretty surprised to see it there, as they don't do much by way of kosher meat (they have some frozen, haven't seen anything fresh).

I wandered over to their pasta salads and saw a sign up by the prepared foods, asking people looking for kosher offerings to check out the case.

The whole thing made me hungry, so I headed to a nearby deli and bought a knish.

Love,
Karen

2 comments:

  1. lol! You just can't beat the knishes in New York.

    Love,
    Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can get Apple-certified repairs and service at the Apple Store or with one of our Apple Authorized Service Providers. You can also send your iPhone to an Apple Repair Center.
    iphone repair in canton

    ReplyDelete