Monday, December 14, 2009

Very convenient

Hi Mom,

In Philadelphia there is a very good chocolate shop with an entire case of excellent chocolates and a massive list of hot chocolate flavors to choose from.

I went there with Bonnie just yesterday (thank you, Bonnie).

Directly downstairs from the chocolate shop is a gym, such that when you step out to use the restrooms, which are located outside the gym's entrance, you feel just a little guilty.

Should I be working off the green tea chocolate or the chocolate pretzel? Were there actually calories in my caramel chocolate bite? I'm not usually the type to trifle with truffle, but here the fitness is accidentally so tightly tied it makes me chuckle. And hence, I'm sharing the experience with you.

Love,
Karen

1 comment:

  1. Hi Karen,

    lol! It looks like the Naked Chocolate Cafe treats would be well worth it. Mmmm!

    Love,
    Mom

    ReplyDelete