Sunday, September 20, 2009

Facebook friends

Hi Mom,

Today I had the rare opportunity to genuinelly surprise someone--Bonnie's sister Katie. As it happens, Maureen, who I've known for years, is directing a play that Katie is in.

How did I find this out, you ask? Facebook! I was somewhat reluctant to join the internet age as far as letting everyone snoop around my life, but so far, Facebook has yielded me sources, Scrabble partners, and now, the chance to actually astound Katie, who I've known via Bonnie since college. So what if a few unflattering images make their way into cyberspace?! This was way worth it. :)

She came flying my way from the other side of the auditorium seats. I was there to see the play rehearsed, since I won't be in town when it actually runs. You should go see it--she's playing the ditzy girl. Plus it's a Mitch Albom script...

We got to catch up, blitz Bonnie with pictures...all in all, a success!

Love,
Karen

No comments:

Post a Comment