Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Still life in tinfoil

Hi Mom,

The boss's desk has been tinfoiled. Not by me, of course, but rather by someone from the office who was heading out of town on a grand adventure. Oh grand adventure, what was the last country I went to? My passport lies in wait in my desk drawer. It's in cahoots with my bank account.

Tinfoil. I'd have never thought of it, but it's not a bad way to say goodbye. Not very eco-friendly, though, given how many rolls it took. The "tinfoiler", as I will call him, spent a solid hour covering every mug, picture frame, and pencil with the stuff. I admired both his dedication to the cause and the precision with which he wrapped.

He is a very creative kind of guy. And he has thus answered the question: what would a desk covered completely in infoil look like?

We're all waiting for the boss to come in and see it. Given the nature of my workplace, it should be well-received. We're a fun-lovin' bunch around here.

Love,
Karen

No comments:

Post a Comment