Sunday, May 10, 2009

Welcome

Hi Mom,

Happy Mother's Day! I'm starting a blog today just for you. The way it works is you go to the blog anytime you want and you'll get to read the latest from me. 

I'll try to update it every day (or a lot of days, every is hard, especially when I sometimes get a funny internet connection) and you'll be able to see what I'm up to. 

At first it'll just be text, but hopefully I'll be able to put up pictures and videos too in no time at all. 

It'll be like when I was little and I'd write you journals in the summer. Except this time, without my terrible handwriting. 

Love,
Karen

P.S. For your own safety, I'll still wait until I get back from things like jumping off mountains to mention them. You'll see pictures or something after. Maybe. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment