Monday, August 31, 2009

Free money, Mac store

Hi Mom,

The weather got cool tonight, I wore my new zip-sweatshirt (American Apparel, how trendy). I had gone in because I had a gift card and picked it out because it was on a rack marked 'sale'. Turns out only half of the rack was half-priced. My sweatshirt; other half.

By then I was already very attached to it, so I bought it anyways, cursing the way gift cards by their very nature make me spend money when I had set out to just plain get something for free. Always works that way (hence, I've hidden my Borders gift card somewhere impossible to find).

Made my way to the Mac store (seen above), which needs to fix my dear Macbook before it stops working altogether. You have to make appointments in advance. They're booked until Saturday.

Still walking well, standing tall; I continue to be a pro at laying flat. Doctor's out of town until the 10th. My Mac should be fixed by then. Hopefully my back, too.

Love,
Karen

1 comment:

  1. Hi Karen,

    Great blog entry! The hoody looks cute, and was probably worth the additional cost. Which color did you get? It is SO frustrating when your computer doesn't work! When my computer died, the computer tech replaced the power pack, but forgot to plug the wires back in for my cd drive.... At least the Apple store hires geniuses!

    Love,
    Mom

    ReplyDelete