Sunday, August 2, 2009

New dill

Hi Mom,

We clearly need more time to shop. More time to eat, a longer visit--I know, if wishes were horses, right? We didn't even make it to cheesecake. I'll start the list for next time.

Mama Mia was a lot of fun last night. I walk by it all the time, had always wondered what it was about. Now I know. That was a very excitable crowd (and great seats). The last time I saw a solid plot line about parent-seeking was "Are You my Mother." No trucks in this one, just a lot of singing and dancing. I'd recommend it to a friend.

I may never eat again after that massive quantity of corned beef late last night...oh wait, I did at brunch this morning. Ah well, so much for that theory.

More Scrabble, more walking, more fun. Even though it rained, we still managed to make it work.

Happy trails home, and thanks for stopping by.

Love,
Karen

1 comment: