Saturday, August 1, 2009

Game on!

Hi Mom,

This entry is brought to you live and in 3-d--welcome to my city! It's great to be able to write to you knowing I'll see you again in the morning, and that you're right down the street. Ever thought of moving here? There's always room for one more...

I was glad you got to partake in New York's time honored tradition of brunch. And I was impressed by your adventurousness--the japanese eggplant, egg and tofu combo at Eatery. I know the ingredient combination sounded unorthodox, but their food is pretty imaginative in all the right directions. I think most of their regulars are out of town on summer weekends, meaning no lines; yet another bonus.

There's lots more adventure to be had (hence I own travel Scrabble; we can play anywhere). The tiles are small but the pieces click in. Maybe we'll give it a go at Central Park. I can show you where I got Mike lost last weekend.

Love,
Karen

No comments:

Post a Comment