Monday, August 24, 2009

Guess who?

Hi Mom,

Guess who I found! Can I keep him!? 

What good fortune--threw out my back just as my little brother came rolling into town on his way to Boston. Guess he can help me carry my laundry downstairs before he leaves (clean socks). 

Meanwhile, I'm a bit more cooped up than usual. I can walk, can't really sit in chairs for that long, but am becoming an expert at laying around. Not a habit I want to get into, but I hear it'll help me heal. They're going to run some test on me Thursday, so I'll have more info then. I ran my doctor's note by work, so that should get taken care of one way or another, too.

In other news around town, it's free wafel day at wafels & dinges. There are also giant hotdogs in the middle of the pedestrian walkway downtown (I saw when I stopped by work to pick up a paycheck and drop off a copy of my doctor's note). Wonder what they're up to with that.

More later.

Love,
Karen

1 comment:

  1. Awwww! I hope you both have a great visit together. Keep me posted on your back, and let me know if I can help in any way.

    Love to you both,
    Mom

    ReplyDelete