Monday, June 15, 2009

Julie's Wedding

Hi Mom,

Julie got married today. She looked so beautiful. I got the chance to hang with all the old crew, find out what everyone was up to, and re-roam the halls of Shaarey Zedek.

Her little brothers are so much taller. They really towered over me this time, and both are doing interesting things in random cities to boot. Seems like people are really finding things that fit them well, or at least, giving it a good shot. Her sister works in law in Chicago. Might see her when I'm there next week.

In case you were wondering, the food at the wedding was great. Beat out those Hebrew School leftovers we used to eat by a landslide. The first thing I thought when I sat down (after congratulations, Julie) was that I'd been to David Lipton's bar mitzvah in this very same room, and further watched his cake tip over and all 13 plus candles hit the dance floor. That doesn't seem like as long ago as it was.

Maybe they should start handing out wedding t-shirts and I can add them to my collection!

Love,
Karen

No comments:

Post a Comment